Monday, June 2, 2008

In the dictionary under DELICIOUS...




So yesterday I was at our nations largest retailer and noticed some very nice ribs on sale and made the decision I was going to make history. Its been grill week on Food Network (yes, I am a loyal viewer, wanna make somethin of it?) and I just had to make something amazing. And amazing I did... I don't mean to get all braggadocious on you, but I know what I like and I LOVED these.

They are memphis-style dry rubbed, yes with my own homemade rub. Sauce???! You don't need it. Don't even ask for it. Take a bite then shut up and eat, the question won't even be there anymore as your eyes roll back in your head. They smoked for 5 hours and came out insanely tender and... well amazing.

--finn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How bout sending some of those on up here to Michigan... thems look good...