Monday, July 14, 2008

Video I took of Warren...


So good...  even cooler he threw out the pick he's playing this solo with and I was able to snag it. A guy behind me literally offered me $100 for it.  I couldn't believe that someone would offer that much, but he did.  I wanted the pick of course but $100 is a $100!  Keep in mind this is one of my favorite songs and the pick from it was quite a souvenir.  But if he was serious I was taking it.  Cool thing is I ended up catching another one and the guy came up to me and asked if I was gonna take his offer.  So I sold him the other pick and kept this one.  Again, I couldn't have scripted a better night.  I just don't think I could've thought something like this up...  

--finn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the cool part was that "ME" your brother was there with you...

Finn McCool said...

Oh yeah, that was cool too, very cool actually... What was your name again?